Most ClickFunnels users know that they should add an unsubscribe link to their email, but few know how to do it correctly.
In this guide, we will show you how to add an unsubscribe link to your ClickFunnels email so that your subscribers can easily unsubscribe from your list without having to go through the hassle of finding the unsubscribe link buried deep in your email.
Let’s get started.
What Is Unsubscribe Link And Why you should have one?
An unsubscribe link is a link that allows your subscribers to easily unsubscribe from your email list without having to go through the hassle of finding the unsubscribe link buried deep in your email.
There are a few reasons why you should add an unsubscribe link to your ClickFunnels emails:
1. It helps keep your email list clean and organized.
2. It makes it easy for your subscribers to unsubscribe from your email list.
3. It helps protect your email reputation.
4. It prevents people from marking your emails as spam.
Steps to add an unsubscribe link to your ClickFunnels email
1. The first step is to select “Email” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen as soon as you have logged in to your ClickFunnels account.
2. The Second step is to click on the “Create Email” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. The Third step is to select the “Template” tab from the top of the screen.
4. Next, you need to locate the email template to that you want to add an unsubscribe link and click on the “Edit” button.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the email template and locate the section where you want to add the unsubscribe link.
6. Copy the following HTML code generated by ClickFunnels and paste it into the html section of your email template:
7. The last step is to remember to click on the “Save” button at the top of the screen to save your changes.
What happens when someone unsubscribes from your email list
When someone unsubscribes from your email list, they’ll no longer receive any of your emails.
This is a good thing because it means that they’re no longer receiving any spam from you.
It also means that they can’t accidentally click on one of your emails and end up on your email list again.
How to reduce the number of unsubscribes on your email list
One of the best ways to reduce the number of unsubscribes on your email list is to ensure you always send emails that are relevant and engaging to your subscribers.
Always send quality content that your subscribers will find valuable. If you are constantly sending emails with great content, people will be less likely to unsubscribe from your list.
However, if you are sending irrelevant or spammy emails, people will be more likely to unsubscribe. By sending quality content, you will keep your subscribers happy and reduce the number of unsubscribes.
Ensure your subscribers have been asked to reconfirm their subscription to your email list as soon they opted into your list. This will help to weed out those who are no longer interested in receiving emails from you.
Additionally, make it easy for subscribers to unsubscribe from your email list if they so choose. Include an unsubscribe link in every email you send, and place it prominently so it is easy to find.
By making it easy for subscribers to unsubscribe, you will reduce the number of people who unsubscribe from your list because they can’t find the unsubscribe link.
Tips for keeping your email list healthy and happy
1. Keep your email list clean and updated
2. Send relevant and valuable content to your subscribers
3. Don’t bombard your subscribers with emails
4. Let your subscribers unsubscribe easily
5. Respect your subscribers’ privacy